An excellent strategy puts companies on the competitive map, but its strong execution that keeps them there. The implementation of the great strategies that we prepared is the ultimate goal of our work. For this reason, we have prepared a special workshop on how to implement successful strategies in the digital age, organized within companies wishing to implement their strategies, regardless of who attended those strategies.
The course discusses the following main topics:
1. The phenomenon of failure in implementing designs
2. Implementing the strategy is similar to flying a kite.
3. Factors Contributing to the Gap
B- In-house Strategic Foundation Includes
1. Organizational Culture
2. Strategy Tracking Policies
C- Strategy Implementation Guiding Principles
1. Acknowledge That Strategy Delivery Is Just As Important As Strategy Design.
2. Accept That You Are Accountable For Delivering The Strategy You Design.
3. Dedicate and mobilize the right resources.
4. Leveraged insights on customers and competitors
5. Be bold, stay focused, and keep it as simple as possible.
6. Promote team engagement and effective cross-business cooperation
7. Demonstrate bias towards decision-making, and own the decisions you make
8. Check ongoing initiatives before committing to new ones.
9. Develop robust plans, but allow for missteps. Fail fast to learn fast
10. Celebrate success and recognize those who have done good work
C- Case Studies
Duration: 2 days
About the trainer:
Joe Ghantous is a digital marketing expert & strategy specialist. He is best known as the founder of “Right Service ®” for digital marketing strategy and the “Middle East Social Media Festival and Award ®” in addition to the author of “Employee Advocacy on Social Media” – Book. Joe graduated in Law, Business Administration & marketing with class honor. He offers over 15 years of social media marketing speaking and consulting services to B2C and B2B businesses. Joe has been certified as a digital marketing expert from ESA – Business School, Hootsuite University, Facebook & Google.
– Package 1: SAR 14500 ( Up to 5 attendees)
– Package 2: SAR 19500 (Up to 10 attendees)
– Package 3: SAR 29500 (Up to 20 attendees)