Right Service worked with Vitamin Aid, an organic health supplement startup to create a paid social media advertising strategy for lead generation ahead of their product launch.
We started with performing the initial ad audit to analyze previous performance and discover areas for improvement followed by creating a suitable new pre-launch social media advertising proposal to their team, discussing opportunity areas and recommended changes for creative assets and landing pages.
After clarifying the process, we suggested to run this campaign on Facebook & Instagram with a clear objective of lead generation. Following this objecting clear KPIs were determined: Conversions, Conversion Rate, Average Cost Per Lead & CTR (Click Through Rate)
As Facebook & Instagram have very strict guidelines on ads for health supplements we had to ensure our ads followed rules precisely. And with our professional team we support this organic health supplement startup and gained remarkable results that we can summarize it as follows:
- Increase the number of conversions 396% over the previous ad agency from 175 to 869. (measured by email list building)
- Maintain a very high monthly average conversion rate over three months of 57%, 59%, and 54%, respectively.
- Reduce the average Cost Per Lead by 56% from $4.57 to $1.98 in the first month.
- Maintain an average Cost Per Lead of $1.91 and $2.16 in subsequent months.
- Achieve a high Click Through Rate (CTR) of 4.95%, 2.76%, and 2.39% for the 3 months of service, respectively.